What is Game Design?
These are what I believe;
1) Designing a game is all about the thought that goes into building a plan that turns ideas into reality.
2) Game design is an awareness of the relationships that occur in a game’s mechanics, the player’s interaction and the player’s experience.
I use my understanding of the underlying theories so that I may focus on the most important object of designing a game— the player’s experience.
Also, -When designing games we are only limited by our imagination.
– Games don’t have to be amazing real-time 3D worlds to be fun.
– One of the most important things is to make your games fun and addictive,
just like all those flash games we play online/ iphone games.
eg ) Angry Birds
My approach to game design and development will be methodical( includes a systematic use of design tools).
1) concise documentation
6) game balancing techniques.