An Audio library for processing
– easy to use audio library for people developing in the Processing environment.
the features of this library:
- Released under the GPL, source is included in the full distribution.
- AudioFileIn: Mono and Stereo playback of WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, and MP3 files.
- AudioFileOut: Mono and Stereo audio recording either buffered or direct to disk.
- AudioInput: Mono and Stereo input monitoring.
- AudioOutput: Mono and Stereo sound synthesis.
- AudioSignal: A simple interface for writing your own sound synthesis classes.
- Comes with all the standard waveforms, a pink noise generator and a white noise generator. Additionally, you can extend the Oscillator class for easy implementation of your own periodic waveform.
- AudioEffect: A simple interface for writing your own audio effects.
- Comes with low pass, high pass, band pass, and notch filters. Additionally, you can extend the IIRFilter class for easy implementation of your own IIR filters.
- Easy to attach signals and effects to AudioInputs and AudioOutputs. All the mixing and processing is taken care of for you.
- Provides an FFT class for doing spectrum analysis.
- Provides a BeatDetect class for doing beat detection.